Thursday, February 25, 2010

Somethings On My Mind

1. Time is flying have to get the breakfast ready, and wake up the BB.

2. Its getting really cold here, how will I manage when the real winters hit? Its nearly 9 and the temperature is just 11 degress. Brrrrrr...

3. I want to go shopping, with someone else's credit card.

4. Why am I not finding the sideboard I want ??

5.Have a lot of cooking to do today.

6. The BB starts off with his art factory sessions today. Should be fun.

7. I have to do three more posts, if I want to go without a break this month. Give me ideas please!


4 comments:

Iya said...

wow, u have been writting a post each day this month!! thats awesome. i guess even i shud do that to get regular on my blog :(
and i like the idea of shopping on someone else's credit card. let me know if u get one :)

Just call me 'A' said...

please buy something for me too when you get that credit card :)

well..you already have a potential post in one of these points :), "The BB first art factory sessions" :)

I've missed a lot of post I see....that is some enthu Goof..i tried that with my recipe marathon...and it just went downhill.....

Sraboney said...

I don't know how you are writing a post everyday - I'm all out of ideas...

Thank God there are no winters here...

What are you cooking? Any possibility of couriering something to me?

Passionate Goof said...


Iya - When was the last time you posted? I just cannot remember. Imagine, shopping with a card that knows no limit. But knowing me, if its someone else's, I just won't be able to do it. :(

'A' - Okie, I will if I get another card , and then get around to shopping with it. ;) The session was no good, my son was simply not interested. Art is so not his thing. I tried last month and lost it, even this time, I am just trying, and I just need to keep it on for 3 more days!

Bones - I know what u mean, I am literally jotting down ideas on a notepad when they come to me, hoping I can form posts of them, when I finally get time. :P I just did a toast with cheese, n a cup of milk for breakfast.Interested??? And aren't your folks there? cooking you all kinds of delicacies???