Friday, January 15, 2010

Guess!


This is something I came across today. Can anyone tell me what it is, or any other details, like where I saw it? Better still, if you see this, just tell me whatever comes to your mind about it. If it is a famous painting, which it most likely is, I have no idea about it, so if you know, do enlighten me. I would really love it if everyone who sees this, takes a guess, and see if any and then how many of you guess correctly.

The details will be up in my next post.

Hint - It is something exceptional, and that is why I clicked it.

PS - Based on the two comments I have so far, I don't think I put my question out clearly enough. What I would like you to guess is, where could I have seen this thing, like do you think its a poster or something? I hope I am clearer in expressing myself now.

14 comments:

Doli said...

First I thought it was Jesus and his disciples.. but now that I look at it more, it looks like some teacher teaching his fellow men?

Piper .. said...

The Last Supper...Jesus Christ :)

Sraboney said...

Is it an ad?

Trish said...

Can I tell??Can I tell?

R's Mom said...

Did you see it at a Restaurant???

Soin said...

some eat out's wall?

Passionate Goof said...


Trish - No You CANNOT.And I had another travel nightmare today!

I am not replying to any other comments now, because I will do that only when I get to the next post, letting anyone who wants to, take a guess.

Rakesh said...

A restaurant, I guess. It might be a spoof on Jesus or something like that.

Shrutzz said...

In a museum? In net?

MRC said...

A chalk painting on a sidewalk?

Monika said...

surely looks like last super to me but if u are asking i am sure it has to be something more to it too

are u trying to point that jesus looked like women, that is one of the most debatable points on this painting

Monika said...

ok I have to bribe Trish to get the answer ;-)

The Double Inverted Commas said...

Yes as Monica said, "Let's bribe Trish" :-)

Passionate Goof said...


The answer is up, in the next post.
MRC you got it right!