A tag, by The Restless Quill, one of the kinds I love doing, something about myself in points. :D The tag says ,
Reveal 7 random things about yourself.
Here are the rules of the tag.
1) You have to tag 7 people.
2) You have to link their pages in your tag post
3) You have to leave a comment in their comments section telling them they've been tagged.
4) You have to say who tagged you.
This is fun, I have done so many of them already, it will be a work finding 7 unreported ones, but let me have a go at it.
1.Roses don't impress me much, unless ofcourse they are pristine white. Prefer bunches of colourful flowers instead.
2.I can never have enough pens or notebooks. Even if they just remain brand new, I sometimes just have to have them. I love the wholesale stationary stores, and I think not having an official reason to buy and use stationary is the only reason I would not mind getting into education again.
3. Have lost my obsession and love for chocolates, surprisingly. I still stuff my face with Nutella every chance I get, but I can live without it too.
4.My pregnancy was the only time for guilt free binging in my entire adult life, else I am always battling weight.
5.Water bodies both entice and intimidate me.
6. There is a certain blog, I just cannot stand, and I still cannot figure out why it bothers me as much as it does. Ugggggghhhhhhh!
7. I worry that the BB may have inherited my inherent laziness.
And now the seven who must do this too, are - D, Trishna, MRC, The Soul Of Alec Smart, Momo's Ma, The Thoughtful Train and 2B's Mommy.
I have also been gifted the 'Blogger Buddy Award' by Trishna. Oh! Thanks thanks.
Indeed the world of blog has given me so so many amazing friends too, and this is such fun to tell them that, so here is my list. Monika, Dhiren, Tara, Smitha, Piper, Mystic Margarita, Quirky Quill, Sraikh, Roop, Mini, Nancy, Silvara ,Sraboney,M4 and back again to Trishna. Each one of you have enriched my life by being in it. Thank you.